Welcome to IRIS OpenEnrol and IRIS OpenPayslips
All your automatic enrolment communications and payslips in one place!
Employees have to be informed at key stages in the automatic enrolment process. The communications required will be set by their worker status and what stage they are at in the process, and the triggers behind this are complex.try now
IRIS OpenEnrol takes care of the communications element, so you don't have to. IRIS has worked closely with The Pensions Regulator to ensure your workers receive the right communications at the right time.
As an employer you have a legal obligation to support your employees with payslips and P60s. IRIS OpenPayslips helps automate and streamline this process, saving time, money and helping reduce your carbon footprint.
IRIS OpenPayslips allows you to publish payslips and P60s electronically from within your IRIS payroll software to a secure online portal. Once delivered your employees can view their current and historic payslips via their smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer, whenever they want!
Earnie, IRIS Payroll Business, IRIS Bureau Payroll & IRIS Payroll for Accountants are now integrated with myePayWindow for employee self-service. Openpayslips is no longer available for the stated products. To find out more about myePayWindow, Click here.
Benefits to the client
- Quick and easy to setup with no software to install
- One location for all communications including automatic enrolment, payslips and P60s
- Helps ensure automatic enrolment compliance with full audit trail
- Increases your automatic enrolment communications and payroll processing efficiency
- Reduces your automatic enrolment communications and payslip distribution costs
- Low cost and fully secure
- Reduces your carbon footprint demonstrating an environmentally friendly pay solution
Benefits to the employees
- Allows employees immediate 24/7 access to all their communications
- Employees can access communications in one secure, online locations
- A greener way for your employees to receive their pay details therefore contributing to your environmental policies